Salwar Kameez Suits - Latest Salwar - VS712
Item- Punjabi Salwar Kameez
Style- Can be stitched as Kameez & Salwar, Western style pant or Churidar
Color - Off White & Green
Fabric- Faux Georgette
Time To Ship - 10-15 days
Description – Punjabi salwar kameez is enhanced with pretty thread and sequins work embroidery all over paired with matching bottom and dupatta..
Dresses may have slight color variation
You can buy unstitched fabric or stitched as per your requirement. So what are you waiting for? Just grab this and add to your new winter party wear collection.Measurements
- After completion of transaction, please fill up the attached measurements form and send back to us at Measurement Form(Word File) Neck style Chart 1 Neck style Chart 2
- Every attempt is made to bring you top quality products but considering the nature of the items (fancy and decorative), warranty of the product is not available unless specified.
- We try best to describe the item as is. However, due to digital image capture effects, there is a slight possibility that colors and texture may look different. Please ask any questions before placing the order.
- If you need additional buttons, special design, embroidery, extra lining, lining in bottom (salwar), etc.- charges may be extra.
- Being custom made garments, shipping duration includes stitching time as well. Normally, we take 12 - 15 business days to ship from the day we receive your final measurement and payment. International shipping takes around 5-6 business days, but shipping time depends on many factors and we cannot guarantee the same.
- Items are directly shipped from India and hence might take longer for delivery. However, you will receive item within specified duration.
- We use standard shipping carriers like DHL, FedEx, UPS or USPS. Insurance is recommended.
- Shipping can not be refunded. However, all refunds will be evaluated on case to case basis.
- If returns are needed, return address will be our USA address.
- If you do not receive confirmation or invoice emails (mainly due to spam filters etc), please contact us.
- If you would like more of a particular item, or interesting in resale please contact us.
Salwar Kameez Styles
Indian Salwar Kameez or Shalwar Kameez is a dress normally worn by North Indian and traditional dress worn by various peoples of south-central Asia. It is a traditional dress of Punjab in North India and that why it is also called “ Punjabi Suit ” and this is national dress for both men and women in Pakistan and Afganistan. Some time is instead of Salwar it is pronounced as Shalwar but basically both are referring to same outfit. The word kameez is derived from the Latin camisia ( shirt or tunic ), from which it probably made its way into various European languages (Chemise) and also into Arabic, the likely immediate source for kameez .
Normally the salwar of patiala salwar kameez is having a number of pleates of different styles. The fall of pleates goes back and looks like baggy with pleates. Patiala salwar is very comfortable to wear. From top, it has belt like any other traditional salwar and a long tunnel for drawstring. The upper portion like traditional salwar is wide spread or has a big room for hips and legs movements.
The Salwar Kameez is very popular not only in India but also in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Salwar Kameez is a national dress of Pakistani and Afghanistani people (both men and women). In these countries "Salwar" is known as shalwar and this women dress is known as Pakistani Salwar Kameez. A long shirt or a tunic is called Kameez. Latin camisia "shirt", tunic", inherited this word Kameez. The Kameez is normally straight and cut flat. Pakistani Kameez normally very loose and having decoration on neck and sleeves.
In Churidar Salwar Kameez, the Salwar or Shalwar has more length if we compare with traditional salwar length, because wrinkles come on the ankle in churidar salwar. The top part has the belt like traditional salwar kameez and pleates also. In churidar Salwar, the upper portion of the salwar is not wide spread like traditional salwar, it is 4-5 inches loose than the hips measurements. There is a tunnel on the top portion for drawstring like the traditional salwar.
Organic Cotton Indian Salwar Kameez, Indian Cotton Salwar Kameez, Designer Salwar Kameez, Buy Cotton Salwar Kameez Online.