Designer Salwar Kameez - Designer Jamawar Salwar Kameez With Intricate Embroidery And Embellishment Delicate Curshed Dupatta
Item – Ready to wear Designer Salwar Kameez (salwar, kameez and dupatta)
Material – Jamawar
Description – Festive season is approaching fast … time to prepare for it before it’s too late! Welcome the whole new range of salwar kameez that are just so right for the occasion. Fabrics, colors, work … everything is a perfect blend. These are the fabrics that dictate the drape!
Each dress material is enhanced by embroidery & embellishments that are modest and add just a touch of elegance.
Model is wearing an outfit designed for the photo-shoot, any additional trim seen here will not be a part of the dress material. If desired, it must be requested for separately and will be provided as per the availability.
These are ready to wear dresses available in certain sizes only. Thanks to contact us regarding size specification. Minor adjustments can be made for better fitting but style alteration may not be feasible. Just buy it here and you get it at your doorstep.
- After completion of transaction, please fill up the attached measurements form and send back to us at Measurement Form(Word File) Neck style Chart 1 Neck style Chart 2
Terms of Sale
- Every attempt is made to bring you top quality products but considering the nature of the items (fancy and decorative), warranty of the product is not available unless specified.
- We try best to describe the item as is. However, due to digital image capture effects, there is a slight possibility that colors and texture may look different. Please ask any questions before placing the order.
- If you need additional buttons, special design, embroidery, extra lining, lining in bottom (salwar), etc.- charges may be extra.
- Being custom made garments, shipping duration includes stitching time as well. Normally, we take 12 - 15 business days to ship from the day we receive your final measurement and payment. International shipping takes around 5-6 business days, but shipping time depends on many factors and we cannot guarantee the same.
- Items are directly shipped from India and hence might take longer for delivery. However, you will receive item within specified duration.
- We use standard shipping carriers like DHL, FedEx, UPS or USPS. Insurance is recommended.
- Shipping can not be refunded. However, all refunds will be evaluated on case to case basis.
- If returns are needed, return address will be our USA address.
- If you do not receive confirmation or invoice emails (mainly due to spam filters etc), please contact us.
- If you would like more of a particular item, or interesting in resale please contact us.
Salwar Kameez Styles
Indian Salwar Kameez or Shalwar Kameez is a dress normally worn by North Indian and traditional dress worn by various peoples of south-central Asia. It is a traditional dress of Punjab in North India and that why it is also called “ Punjabi Suit ” and this is national dress for both men and women in Pakistan and Afganistan. Some time is instead of Salwar it is pronounced as Shalwar but basically both are referring to same outfit. The word kameez is derived from the Latin camisia ( shirt or tunic ), from which it probably made its way into various European languages (Chemise) and also into Arabic, the likely immediate source for kameez .
Normally the salwar of patiala salwar kameez is having a number of pleates of different styles. The fall of pleates goes back and looks like baggy with pleates. Patiala salwar is very comfortable to wear. From top, it has belt like any other traditional salwar and a long tunnel for drawstring. The upper portion like traditional salwar is wide spread or has a big room for hips and legs movements.
In Churidar Salwar Kameez, the Salwar or Shalwar has more length if we compare with traditional salwar length, because wrinkles come on the ankle in churidar salwar. The top part has the belt like traditional salwar kameez and pleates also. In churidar Salwar , the upper portion of the salwar is not wide spread like traditional salwar, it is 4-5 inches loose than the hips measurements. There is a tunnel on the top portion for drawstring like the traditional salwar.
Buy latest custom made Salwar Kameez, Shalwar Kameez, Designer Shalwar Kameez, Patiala Salwar Kameez, Churidar Salwar Kameez, Punjabi Salwar Suit Online from India.